For the most tantalizing aroma, pleasant flavour and classic look, Flossine® from Gold Medal is the secret ingredient that professionals repeatedly count on. Trust this candy floss concentrate to upgrade your business, as it is easy to use, gives the candy floss both colour and flavour and is your least expensive way of producing a variety of top quality candy floss. Change colours and flavours often, as this builds extra sales and gives you an edge on the other stands. Try all of them!
Mix up to two tablespoons of Flossine to every 4.5kg or two teaspoons to every 1.5kg of regular granulated sugar (either cane or beet sugar) for a fantastic result. Avoid using too much, as the colours get darker. Used without corn starch, it is guaranteed not to clog your candy floss machine's ribbon heating elements.
- Pink Vanilla (see specifications)
- Cherry (sugar, E129, artificial flavour)
- Blue Raspberry (sugar, E133, artificial flavour)
- Lemon (sugar, E102, natural and artificial flavours)
- Orange (sugar, E110, E129, artificial flavour)
- Piña Colada (sugar, E102, artificial flavour)
- Banana (sugar, E102, artificial flavour)
- Green Apple (sugar, E102, E133, artificial flavour)
- Lime (sugar, E102, E133, natural flavour, citric acid)
- Hot Cinnamon (sugar, E129, E102, E133, natural and artificial flavours)
- White Citrus (sugar, natural flavour)
Please note that unfortunately we do not sell Strawberry, Watermelon, Grape and Bubble Gum as they are illegal in the UK.